As a matter of Record, these are the events
- Registration on 3 March around 11:14pm
- Made online payment at around 11:24pm
- Received email confirmation that domain name is ready for us on 4 March 12:50pm
- Made online changes to dns addresses, got email confirmation on Mar 6, 2006 9:45 AM. Too bad that change will only be effective on 9 March
- Received email receipt for payment on Mar 7, 2006 12:46 AM
- Received email Mar 9, 2006 12:48 AM that changing of dns servers made effective
- Tested the domain name using DNSstuff.com got Score F, perhaps it's still early
Until now the name is still not ready for use as I have checked DNSstuff therefore have writen to hkdnr and Site5 support to find out why. My last experience of getting a ".hk" domain name was about 36 hours to get the name propagated in name servers!
PS: I know what I have done wrong now. I have entered the Site5 name server address prefixed with "www" which is wrong. I have now corrected it at hkdnr but that may take a while to be effective.