Thursday, August 9, 2007

This is 742

I did upgrading again. I tried shell access and svn checkout command at my hosting.

There was a few hickups but at the end I did it. I also realized that target folder of checked out files was at the wrong place, i.e. same level as "public_html". I may have to try again the proper command to check files out to the correct folder I want.

What I really want is tutorial on svn commands for use in bash.

With the new svn folder I only need config.php and .htaccess files with themes plugins I want to make it work. That is pretty simple and I'm confident now to move my content from WP and transfer domain name.

No comments:

Post a Comment