Here are steps that I have taken
- check out latest r821 to desktop
- move existing installation folders at old site to ...\old\
- upload r821 files and folders to old site, kept just config.php and .htaccess
- empty rewrite_rules tables
- point browser to old site, let the scripts do the job making sure it's running OK at r821
- create new subdomain at Site5 backstage
- upload r821 folders and files to new site installation folder
- create a new database for the new installation at new site
- grant user permission to new database
- run habari installation at new site
- export database from old site, must check 'DROP TABLES' and 'IF NOT EXISTS' options during export, in my case it was a 1.8Mb zipped file
- import database to new r821 installation
- new site is now running here
I have also burnt a new FeedBurner feed for it and a new Analytics account.
There are few hiccups when I activated plugins. I kept on getting "...Whooops!..." when I activate or deactivate plugins and I got redirected to .../admin/plugin_toggle.