There are few features, in particular
- entry.single will call entry.sidebar
- comments will call comments.sidebar
- search will call search.sidebar
- tag will call tag.sidebar
- display of single post is moved to a post-block.php, this makes changing easy at just one file
- Google adsense codes are put in 2 files horizontal.googleads, vertial.googleads and also Amazon ads in amazonads files, so if I play with this on localhost I just have to comment out the include file line
- there is virtually
no image usedexcept one in the header
- Google analytic codes are also in a separate file such that they are not called when theme is not online
- style sheet is small 4,687b vs 14,692b (system K2 theme)
My rationale is for certain display to have conditional sidebar for cases like single post and rendering of search/tag search results.
I have tried to make the style sheet as small/light as possible but still there 200+ lines.