My first experience shows that
- It's very user friendly, like other Apple gadgets, you really don't need to read manual before hitting the road
- I like the voice reminding me what to do and what I have achieved, certainly it's iPod advantage, i.e user must have earphones put on
- The text on the display (was using iPod nano, too bad my first generation iPod Touch doesn't support Nike+) is pretty small for my old eyes especially when it was early morning
- I didn't calibrate it because the minimum calibration distance is 400m but it's pretty accurate by default
- I haven't tried NikePlus but I'm sure it's easy to use as well
It's a pity that Nike (they have their own series of HRM watch) hasn't got chest straps to work with iPod or else this gadget would be perfect.